Features of forged trunnion ball valves are as follows: 1) Anti-fire safe desi
Orbit Ball Valve
- Design Standard
- Based on API 6D, API 600, ASME B16.34, ISO 14313, ISO 10423, ISO 17292
- Temperature Range
- -320 to 1112°F (-196 to 600°C)
- NPS 2-24 (DN 2-600)
- Pressure Rating
- ASME 150 - ASME 2500
- End Connections
- RF, RTJ as per B16.5 &B16.47 BW, Butt Welded as per B16.25
Features of orbit ball valves are as follows:
1) There is no friction during on-off, this function completely solved the sealing face damage because of the friction between sealing surface on the traditional ball valve.
2) Top-entry structure, the valve can be repaired and maintained on line without shut-down the system, which reduced the working cost.
3) Single seat design, this structure solve the danger caused by overpressure in the body cavity.
4) Low torque design, special structural design of the stem, just with a small hand wheel can easily open and close the valve.
5) Wedge-shaped seal structure is provided by the mechanical force of the valve stem, ball and wedge against the seat and seal. Track ball is mandatory sealed valve, the valve sealing performance is not affected by changes in pipeline pressure, the sealing performance under various conditions have a reliable guarantee.
6) Self-cleaning structure of the sealing face. When the ball is away from the eat, the medium will flow along the ball face with 350 degree angle evenly, which not only erase the ablation to part of the seat by the high speed flow medium, but also wash up the dirt on the sealing surface to realize self-cleaning purpose.
|Item Name||Orbit Ball Valve|
|Size||DN25 to DN600; 1″ to 24″|
|Pressure||ANSI Class 150 to ANSI 2500|
|Material||A105, A350LF2, A182 F316, Duplex stainless steel and other high alloy|
|End Connection||Flange ASME B16.5/B16.47, BW|
|Temperature Range||-46 to 250°C|
|Operation Type||Manual, Gear Operated or actuated|
|Payment&Shipping Terms||L/C; T/T(30% deposit, 70% against B/L copy)|
|Shipping Port||Any port in China|